- Student / Classroom sessions may contain no less than 10 and no more than 40 students.
- A MINIMUM of 3 (three) classroom sessions must take place during the same school day to schedule a visit; this can be waived if a classroom sessions is scheduled with a teacher “themes and lessons” workshop on the same day.
- Projection screen or blank white wall, and projector (optional) w/speakers and HDMI input
OR Large-scale video screen with HDMI input and speakers
- Electrical outlet within 9 feet of speaker area
- Firewall-less WIFI (optional, if a strong signal to the Verizon network is available)
Travel, Lodging, Per diem:
- for engagements in Ventura County, there are no travel, lodging or meal charges
- for engagements outside of Ventura County, but within a 100 mile radius (“as the crow flies”; including the cities of Santa Maria, Bakersfield, Lancaster, Corona, and Irvine): there is a car travel mileage charge of $0.56 per mile based on a Google Maps estimate of a roundtrip to destination.
- for engagements outside that 100 mile radius, contact Bill for a price estimate that includes travel, incidentals, and lodging (if necessary)